Sunday, January 25, 2009

Take a hike!

This comparatively unexciting story comes to you courtesy of my journal entry dated 27Aug08:

---

Yesterday, I went over to Cinnamon Tree to visit Apartment 55 (Mailee, Jill, Amanda, Jaime, and Sarah). I had promised them (well, Mailee and Sarah) that I'd drop by to perform my monologue for them. When I got there, Amanda came out of her room and said, "You wanna go on a date?"

She wasn't really asking me out: some guy who just moved into CT asked her out, and they were gonna go hiking in Rock Canyon, but she didn't want to spend a first date (with a guy she'd just met) alone out hiking around, so she was looking for someone to double with them.

Jill and I took the job.

William (Amanda's date) showed up shortly thereafter, so I performed my monologue for him and the 55-ers, and then we went hiking.

It was... nice....

Frankly, I think William is a weirdo, and I don't blame Amanda for not wanting to be alone with him.

No comments: